Selecting Ctrl+Shift+Del while in most browsers will provide access to clear the browser cache. Individual browser steps are listed below.
- Select Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Click Browsing History
- Click Delete
- Click Delete Temporary Files and Cookies
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences
- Select the Advanced panel
- Click on the Network tab
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now
- Click Safari from menu bar
- Click Preferences
- Click Advanced tab, then make sure Show Develop Menu in menu bar is checked
- Click Develop in menu bar, then select Empty Caches
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Select Settings icon
- Select on Safari in left pane
- Select Clear Cookies and Data